Thursday, January 10, 2008

A Few Questions.....

I keep a mental list of questions that I will ask God when I get to heaven. For example, how do locusts get out of their shell leaving the entire thing perfectly intact? I thought of one yesterday. Forgive me if the subject matter is crass or vulgar, but here it goes. What would posess one to write on the walls of a bathroom stall? I, personally, have never had that urge. This persons "memoirs" or "manifesto" (I'm not sure which category to use) was written in black sharpie. Which begs the question, did they go into the bathroom with the sole purpose to deface the doors? I don't carry a black sharpie with me in my back pocket. Another point to ponder, is you're in the ladies restroom and you see, "For a good time, call ......" (presumably their current female foe). Do they not realize that other women are their target audience? I don't know about you, but I've never entered a public restroom with the thought of having a good time or seeking one out. How reliable could the source be?
I have many more questions that are less pressing, but I had to get this one out.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sis, I think you're a natural at this blogging thing.

Kids puking! Yeah, something to look forward to!

Love ya!

Unknown said...

This made me laugh so hard...
>>Do they not realize that other women are their target audience? I don't know about you, but I've never entered a public restroom with the thought of having a good time or seeking one out.<<

I've never thought about it just that way but you're right! Oh my goodness! The thought of another woman entering the stall in the hopes of finding a Sharpie-written message that would assure them of having a good time!!!! Hilarious!

Big Doofus (Roger) said...

Whenever I walk into a women's restroom, I always carry a black sharpie. Nothing says, "good times" like a black sharpie.

I don't even know what that means--but this was one funny post.

Wani said...

you're funny! I never understood writing on bathroom stalls either.