Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Something I read today

"There was a man all alone;
he had neither son nor brother.
There was no end to his toil,
yet his eyes were not content with
his wealth.
"For whom am I toiling," he asked,
"and why am I depriving myself of enjoyment?"
This too is meaningless-
a miserable business!

Two are better than one,
because they have a good return for
their work:
If one falls down,
his friend can help him up!
Also, if two lie down together, they
will keep warm.
But how can one keep warm alone?
Though one may be overpowered,
two can defend themselves.
A cord of three strands is not quickly
broken.
Ecclesiastes 5:8-12

Thank you Lord, for a loving husband and wonderful family and friends who lift me up. Thank you for helping me to realize that I wasn't meant to do this alone.

No comments: